The fashion industry is a unique and challenging industry. The tax rules around it are equally challenging.
Whether you are just starting out or are well established in your career, I have the experience to help you navigate the important tax issues.
You likely travel a lot for work, but that isn't a problem. I will meet with you over Skype or phone, and can do everything while you're on the road. Most of my work is done over email, and documents can be scanned back to me. When you are in Toronto, I also make house calls, to fit into your busy schedule.
If you are just starting out, we should meet before you have to file your first tax return. There may be things you will need to be aware of: records you need to keep, and things you may need to do before the end of the year.
If you prefer, I can even deal directly with your agencies to make sure information is communicated properly to them.
- Advice on possible residency/provincial health care concerns.
- Integrate foreign tax returns into your primary tax return.
- Tax returns for other foreign countries.
- GST/HST registration and filing.
- Tax returns for prior years if you're behind.
- Prepare US Federal, State, and municipal tax returns.
- Prepare Canadian personal tax return.