Whether your business is just getting started, or is well established, I will work with you to make sure that you are getting excellent service and great value.
As a Licensed Public Accountant, I can work with you to prepare audited and reviewed financial statements for reporting to a bank and other third party investors.
During our preliminary meeting, we will discuss the current setup of the business. We assess whether that setup is appropriate, and if anything should change. We determine what services are needed, and how I can best work with your business.
Once we are working together, I will contact you regarding any upcoming tasks and filing, and follow up regularly to make sure everything is getting taken care of. Any time you have a question, I am just an email or phone call away.
- Preparing year-end financial statements and corporate tax returns.
- Preparing partnership tax returns and financial statements.
- Completing audit and review engagements.
- Assisting with CRA requests and audits.
- Catching up on corporations that are behind on their filing requirements.
- Assisting with payroll and other government remittances.
- Assisting with incorporation and dissolution of corporations.
- Bookkeeping services on an as-needed basis.
- Preparing and filing GST/HST returns.